Private Practice Mentoring
Tracy Ochester, PsyD is a psychologist with 17 years in private practice.
|Net Household Income||Fee (per 45 minute service hour)|
|$75 – 99,999||$120|
|$50 – 74,999||$100|
Schedule a Zoom meeting using my secure portal and note that you’re seeking mentoring. Disregard the client paperwork. A mentoring questionnaire will be assigned to you.
Opening your private practice is a big step.
Back when I first opened my private practice over 17 years ago, I longed for someone who had the time, motivation, and know-how to help guide me through the many unknowns. In hindsight, there were some expectations that needed adjusting and some pitfalls as well as time and money wasters I could have avoided. As I transition into my final years of practice, I’m feeling ready to share what I’ve learned with others.
What I have experience with:
- Setting up a business and managing it
- Running a solo, private pay, adult therapy/all ages testing practice
- Finding, stewarding and sharing practice space
- Developing a balanced relationship with necessary self-promotion and reasonable reimbursement
- The particulars of a testing and assessment practice
- Cultivating healthy work-life balance
- Selecting tools, service providers, and resources for creating a manageable practice
- Nurturing passions and keeping joy alive